9/11 tapes expose flaws in military chiefs' testimony

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Blue Velvet, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Jul 4, 2004

Unravelling more, the piece continues...

Full article, transcripts and audio files

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Dec 21, 2002
    Yahooville S.C.
    Cheney lied anyone surprised?, anyone who thinks he talks in truths is mistaken. Military was covering up its own incompetance along with this incompetant administration of lies & spin. Remember this same Dick outed a CIA agent with Libbey and Rove and is still spinning.
  3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Feb 14, 2004
    There are times I'm actually too weary to reply to things like this. I am numbed to all the lies, tired of asking over and over, in as many different ways as I can think, "What will this administration not lie about?"

I don't know what to say about this latest piece of bullcrap except: I'll add it to the list. :mad:
  4. iTwitch macrumors 6502a

Mar 30, 2006
    East of the Mississippi
    Next time they need a press guy they oughta hire Jon Lovitz and he could revive his SNL skit. :D
  5. Queso macrumors G4

Mar 4, 2006
    Honestly, if it was any other country, you'd all be flaming, swearing and demanding air strikes. No point waiting for 2008. With the way things are going the elections will be so rigged they'll make Zimbabwe look democratic. You either act quickly or you lose the ability to act.