A completely new kind of RSS reader/aggregator

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by radiantm3, Mar 10, 2006.

1. radiantm3 macrumors 65816

Oct 16, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    I came across a completely new kind of RSS reader the other day on TUAW. Those who spend a lot of time with RSS readers should definitely check it out. It's by the guy who created Ecto and 2001. Personally, I love it so far.

Since it's so unique, I noticed that quite a few people who tried it (on TUAW), just didn't get it so they just gave up on it. So I wrote an initial review/guide on how to get started on it. If your interested in that, you can check it out here:

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

Jan 24, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    I downloaded it the other day after reading about it on TUAW. It's my first RSS aggregator, but I like it so far. I am having one problem with it, however. Several of my friends' blogs are myspace blogs, and, for the myspace blogs, it only shows the summary. When I click on it to go to the rest of the blog, myspace always says there is an error. For my personal blog, a Wordpress blog, it downloads the whole blog, and clicking on it works fine.

I'd love to know if there is a "fix" for this, whether it be the ability to download the whole blog from myspace, or some other way to link directly to each post there.

Other than that, I really like it so far, but that's not really saying much, because I don't have a frame of reference. :)