A Cool Mac Web Cam

Discussion in 'Community' started by LimeiBook86, May 1, 2003.

1. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

My friend has a webcam and instead of a regular window, the webcam shows up in the middle of the image of his powerbook 540c screen.:D It is really cool, here is the link: http://www.sewaren.net/gabe/cam/cam.html Tell me what you think, enjoy : The camera is of West Avenue, Sewaren, New Jeresey, USA :cool:

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Looks good, shame it's not a bit more interesting than just a few trees though.

3. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

no, no, no...

there was a road ther ebut the trees are filling in so it is hard to see the road. If you peek hard enough you will see some cars and stuff, my firend will move the camera if the trees become too full. :D

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Thank you, LimeiBook86 for the link. Nice PowerBook! ;) I like the scene it shows 1st flowers of Spring!

5. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

Thanks! :D it's my firend's PowerBook 540c, I used to have one but "it don't work no more", lol Yes it is a pretty scene. Pretty cool trick huh? All you need is Photoshop and an HTML editor. :cool:

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Oh no, now the flowers are gone! :( I will check back later for an update! ;)

7. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

well...

The camera is really suposed to be of the road, not the flowers. But they are pretty, I bet you can find tons of pictures of flowers on his webpage www.sewaren.net enjoy :-D