A&E TV show "Mind Freak"

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mac000, May 31, 2006.

1. mac000 macrumors 6502a

me and my girlfriend are arguing that the dude in the show "Mind Freak" has "real" levatations.

the man levatates himself others and all this garbage, I for one don't think its real and think its a staged act she feals another way,

anyone have any "proof" :confused: :confused: :)

2. steelphantom macrumors 6502a

steelphantom

Supposedly he uses some kind of levitation device that allows him to do the kinds of levitations he does on the show. They are obviously staged; he probably couldn't just walk up to random people and levitate. Also, it seems like people are always standing in front of him when he does this, not behind. This is one of the devices I'm talking about, although it doesn't really give any explanation as to what it really is.

3. Shamus macrumors 6502a

Shamus

These things can never be proved. There will always be people agreeing both ways. The only way to prove that it isnt a real 'levitation' would be to reveal the secret - not that the magician is going to be doing that in a hurry. :)

4. Rickay726 macrumors 6502

Rickay726

I was just watching that!
    criss angel is preety sick, i think its real if it was done live infornt of all those people.

5. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I was watching him 2night...very interesting....i wonder when these guys will stop using sheets and just make someone disappear in thin air.

Bless

6. steelphantom macrumors 6502a

steelphantom

7. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Sigh. To believe that it IS possible is why it "works".

You know its NOT possible, but want to entertained.

Seriously there is no physical way someone can "fly" or "levitate". Seriously.

8. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Chriss Angel is a magician... just like David Copperfield, David Blaine, and the guy that works at your local magic shop. The only difference is that he dresses up like Trent Reznor. People cannot *really* levitate, change the 3 of clubs into the ace of hearts, or pull a rabbit out of an empty hat.