A Good Blog App for BLOGGER.Com???

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by t300, Aug 24, 2004.

1. t300 macrumors 6502a

t300

Does anyone know of a GOOD app for OS X for blogging with Blogger.com. I know of Archipelago, but hate it...Anything else anyone know of?

2. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

3. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Update...

Okay, BlogApp is the first I've used so far... It's VERY fast. Accessed my account in under a second, posted and published in a little under 3 seconds. (And I'm on a 56k.) Every post, though, it comes up with a nag screen (which isn't too bad.) I'll be back later with more :cool:

4. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Horrortaxi

If the web interface is too much for you, you can email Blogger posts. What could another app possibly add to that?

5. t300 thread starter macrumors 6502a

t300

Yeah...BlogApp looks a little strange. Thanks.

6. ToastCabbit macrumors member

Another alternative

I tried using Dan Schimpf's MacJournal. It's free, designed for OS X, and is a lovely piece of work. I didn't end up using it b/c my site software (b2evolution) has a web interface, but check out M.J. It can post to most blog services. :)

Edit: Actually, if any mac user has successfully posted to a website using MacJournal, I can't seem to get my password to work correctly. I think it's just me, but any tips would be appreciated.

7. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

Yep, MacJournal is one nice piece of software. I use it all the time and can really recommend it. A lot of features, good support AND it's free.
    It's so good that I actually contributed. ;)