A good case that enable me to attach FM tuner

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by akhoman, Jul 20, 2006.

1. akhoman macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I'm new to iPod so please bear with me :)
    I just recently bought an iPod video and desperately looking for a good case (Hard or soft).
    What I want is a case that is good, but also allows me to attach the accessory like an FM transmitter (eg: iTrip) when attached to the case.
    Most of the cases I've seen does not allow me to do that when the case is attached (eg: iSkin evo 3 skin).

Does anyone now a good brand (and possibly a cheap one) for my needs?

Thanks for your help guys.

AK

2. AndyR macrumors 6502a

AndyR

I use a iSkin Evo 3 on mine and just used a stanly knife to cut out the bottom enough for my iTrip to connect. Works a treat and you wouldn't notice the bit missing.

3. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

I always say this on these types of threads...go with the invisible shield from www.shieldzone.com It is amazing!

4. RollTide macrumors 6502

RollTide

I just use an ipod sock, or the case that came with the ipod, just make sure the end where it connects is accessible, works great and a sock is great protection from scratches. I've seen a few car dealerships giving them out for free. But the ipod case workss great too.

5. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

I'm thinking about getting one of those for my RAZR. They look awesome.

6. RollTide macrumors 6502

RollTide

Just turn the ipod around in the case that apple gave you, or use a sock. Mine has been kept scratch free using these guys, I use itrip 90% of the time.