Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akhoman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
Hi all,

I'm new to iPod so please bear with me :)
I just recently bought an iPod video and desperately looking for a good case (Hard or soft).
What I want is a case that is good, but also allows me to attach the accessory like an FM transmitter (eg: iTrip) when attached to the case.
Most of the cases I've seen does not allow me to do that when the case is attached (eg: iSkin evo 3 skin).

Does anyone now a good brand (and possibly a cheap one) for my needs?

Thanks for your help guys.

AK

AndyR

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
I use a iSkin Evo 3 on mine and just used a stanly knife to cut out the bottom enough for my iTrip to connect. Works a treat and you wouldn't notice the bit missing.

RollTide

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2006
Alabama
I just use an ipod sock, or the case that came with the ipod, just make sure the end where it connects is accessible, works great and a sock is great protection from scratches. I've seen a few car dealerships giving them out for free. But the ipod case workss great too.

RollTide

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2006
Alabama
Just turn the ipod around in the case that apple gave you, or use a sock. Mine has been kept scratch free using these guys, I use itrip 90% of the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.