A letter from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by obeygiant, Nov 29, 2006.

1. trebblekicked macrumors 6502a

Dec 30, 2002
    Chicago, IL, USA
    well, he convinced me. i'm voting YES on iran!
  2. zimv20 macrumors 601

Jul 18, 2002
    here's your button:

3. solvs macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
    Well it's not like anyone is taking Iran's side. No one likes Iran. We just don't trust Capt. Cuckoo Bananas to deal with them after the last failed invasion (sorry, Simpsons reference for the uninitiated). Or for Israel to blow up a bunch more innocent people and call it moral superiority. Especially if it's all huffing and puffing to make us look bad. I could just see us invading and not finding weapons. Again. Then we basically prove them right, and everything goes further into hell.

So what do we do? I don't know. All I can do is be angry at the terrorists, and even angrier at our leadership for making things worse.
  4. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Dec 21, 2002
    Yahooville S.C.
    After reading this he does makes some very valid points, We did see our own govts response to Katrina and it was Pathetic at best. We have seen Bush's actions in Iraq for missing WMDs again pathetic and we have propped up Israel at the cost of billions to the American people and the detriment of the Palastinians. America does have a gigantic problem and thats a govt who's working for the corporations special interest and little else. Even after the elections our president still doesnt get it.
  5. KingYaba macrumors 68040

Aug 7, 2005
    Up the irons
    That letter made me feel all warm and cozy inside. :)