A little bit of insight into Uncle Rush

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Feb 14, 2004
    So I'm driving, running errands, and as I occasionally do, I have the radio set to Rush Limbaugh...just to monitor what kind of idiocy he's up to.

The man was definitely off his game today.

First, he's complaining about these "impeach Bush" web sites that are popping up. "Mark my words," he said (approximately), "this will be the Next Big Thing from the Democrats. There's at least eight of these sites out there."

Well, news flash, Rush: those sites have been around for a while.

Then he's complaining about 10.4 Tiger. He's got a PDF open in Preview, and he doesn't understand why he can't select and copy the text and paste it into an e-mail. And when he finally figures out it's because the text is really an image, he concludes that he'll have to copy the text by hand. (Hey, Rush...either attach the PDF, or if the receiver can't open PDFs, just export the image as a .jpg and attach it to your e-mail).

But the funny one was after the woman called to fawn all over Rush, saying that because of him, she's discovered her true ultra-conservative beliefs...and that now she's using Rush's show to train her boyfriend. That's the word she used: train.

Rush thinks this is a good idea. "I myself was the victi-- ...er, the targ-- ...uh, the subject of such training myself when I was younger."

Oops. :D

All that, in only twenty minutes.

Good show, Rush. Now that's what I call Excellence in Broadcasting.
  2. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

Feb 7, 2002
    that guy truly is enfuriating.

i used to listen to him a bit while driving.... and it just made me angry. made me wonder why i'd do that to myself. hah

really showing his intelligence with those pdf issues though...
  3. mactastic macrumors 68040

Apr 24, 2003
    Heard the junkie claiming that most liberals don't have jobs too. I about busted out laughing at how stupid he is if he really thinks that.
  4. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Jul 16, 2002
    It's difficult to imagine anyone being so much on the same page with the man that they don't notice that he's a complete putz.