a little dissapointment

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Butler Trumpet, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Butler Trumpet macrumors 6502

Butler Trumpet

May 26, 2004
    Dekalb IL
    I know this really doesnt go here... but anyway, has anyone else been jinda dissapointed about the number of rumors on the main page? I know that sure there might not really be anything to say, but it just seems like the page has slowed down a bit recnelty.... just my opinion.
    My idea for improving upon this: Example, today there are no new rumors, possibly taking an interesting thread started by one of the macrumors.com users and posting it on the front page, get more discussion going on atleast.
    I just dont want to see the site die because of lack of big rumors so maybe covering it up with the focus elsewhere would help.
  2. coconn06 macrumors regular

Jun 14, 2003
    King of Prussia, PA
    There's another thread somewhere (I can't remember where at the moment) that mentions that Arn might not be active anymore, and that's possibly the reason to the slow-down in main page posts. But yes, I have also been disappointed. But reading about people ordering new iMacs (myself included) has kept me alive ;)
  3. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bamboo Forest
    This thread comes up here and again... this is a rumor site... that's it. If you want a constant barrage of rumors go to http://www.crazyapplerumors.com/

Otherwise hang out here and wait for a rumor to surface...

There's really no need to place a thread on the main page because... active threads already get on the front page over on the right hand side...