a little fun at ann coulter's expense

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Jan 30, 2005.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

link where you can see the movie

transcript:

2. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Good, but if in addition to intellectually disgracing her the interviewer had thrown a pie in her face for good measure, it would have been even more satisfying.

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Typical Coulter. Anybody else would admit they're mistaken 'way before Coulter did, especially to a Canadian interviewer. But she's such a b----, she can't handle the possibility that she could be wrong.

Why do TV networks or publishers still treat this woman as if she has any credibility? :mad:

4. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

She's arguing with a Canadian about this. She must not realize it's not like the US up there. You can't just say something like that and they let it go. I'll get back to you on that. Why not just say she's wrong? Or, I don't know... get her facts first?

Oh, that's right. It's Ann Coulter. That woman makes Republicans look bad. And nowadays, that says a lot.

5. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

Al Franken was right.

Right-wing pundits just make **** up.

Hey Ann: you suck, eh?

6. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Read David Brock's "Blinded by the Right". Brock is the former right-wing writer who participated in many of the attempts to smear Clinton. He tells in considerable detail of how all kinds of salacious rumors -- which apparently are a "normal" part of Arkansas politics -- were blown up into mainstream "news stories". Troopergate, the Juanita Broderick "rape"...in investigating these and other Clinton "scandals", he admits that in every case, his sources had secret agendas or were otherwise unreliable. Outside of Clinton cheating on his wife (which we all knew about), Brock could never find any solid proof of any of the stuff he wrote. Yet it was printed anyway.

7. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I'd like to request a friendly amendment to the subject of this thread:

"Ann Coulter has a lot of fun at our expense"

More accurate, I think.

8. chanoc macrumors 6502

chanoc

Well, it's Fox news and she is right-wing neoconservative xian b!+<h - like a hand for a glove. And do not even get me started on Hannity, I would love to pop a cape in his arse. :mad:

Coulter should be kidnapped and sold into a Russian mafia sex slave ring in Europe doing severe whipping videos. :D

9. diamond geezer macrumors regular

I read that book while in Mexico last year. Quite an eye-opener and well worth a read.