A long shot

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mord, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

Ok, so I vaugely remembered this film which had this girl with the best looking tatto I've ever seen, I can't for the life of me remember what it was called and I can only remember these details:

It started off with a girl committing suicide by jumping off a building at a school, then it follows a girl and various telekenetic events, the guys are playing a game where they compete with each other who can sleep with the most girls and one of them tries to get with the main charecter, he falls in love with her but she finds out about the competition and thinks that she's being played.

It all ends with her arriving at a frat party and killing everyone and going all evil telekenetic, her eye's go black, her skin pale and a tattoo of a vine or a rose thorn covers her body, she ends up near killing the guy and the guy kills her, the film ends on the guy sitting in his college room a few years latter*reminiscing.

there was also this whole section where some teacher figures out that the girl is the daughter of a crazy woman who had the same powers and was involved in a massacre.

Thanks in advance if any of you recognise it.

2. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Sounds like The Rage: Carrie 2... this film was actually filmed in and around Charlotte and Gastonia, NC.

3. Mord thread starter macrumors G4

Mord

w00t, thanks.

terrible film, i just loved the tattoo.

~searches for a similar temp~

4. letsgorangers macrumors 6502

yep clayj is right. definitely the rage carrie 2.

edit : whoops you already figured it out.