a lot of different questions... (iMovie lesson, all-in-one printer)

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by bigben334, Mar 8, 2006.

1. bigben334 macrumors regular

Apr 30, 2005
    when i get my macbook pro, i am going to have to be using iMovie a lot...only problem is i've never used it before :confused: does anybody know of a video or something that like kind of teaches you how to use iMovie or something like that..............also, i have another question...i have a hp psc 1315 all-in-one printer and i would like to know if i could hook it up to an airport express and be able to print to it from both my macbook pro and my brother's windows laptop wirelessly...i will be setting up a wireless network using a netgear rangemax router....will the airport express work with that network??? will it extend the range??...will it let me print to my printer?? is my printer compatible??? i know im asking a lot of questions here but any help would be greatly appreciated...
  2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003
    Free .mac trial has videos on how to use iMovie as well as other iApps and Tiger.

3. steelphantom macrumors 6502a

Oct 15, 2005
    Apple has tutorials up for all of their iLife apps. Here's some for iMovie:

Also, about your printer, I'm not so sure it will print wirelessly. I have the HP PSC 1350 and it cannot be accessed wirelessly. You may end up having to purchase a cheap printer to do wireless printing over your network.
  4. thedude110 macrumors 68020

Jun 13, 2005
    A Google search of "iMovie Tutorials" will turn up a ton of stuff, including this work by the fine IT folks at the University of Vermont.
  5. Kingsly macrumors 68040

The AP express should extend the range, though I am not sure your printer will work.
    For someone who knows: Is the AP express a print server, or does the printer have to have networking?