A Mac accessories forum

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by mfInc, Nov 20, 2006.

1. mfInc macrumors member

I just took a look and can't seem to find any accessories forum for Mac that has to talk about cases and other topics to do with the 'look' of the apple device. I am primarily interested in information for accessories for my MBP (which aren't really hardware).

2. Josias macrumors 68000

Josias

3. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Yes, but as the OP mentioned, he's interested in accessories that aren't hardware (cases, etc.). We sort of cover that in the buying tips subforum, but I could see where an accessories subforum would be helpful (one targeted to cases, screen protectors, stands, etc.).

4. mfInc thread starter macrumors member

I'm glad :) Alot of people like my energy and attentive nature -- they say it is drawing and makes their day.

Bingo. Right now all the threads on cases and other things (not hardware) are just around. I know it'd probably bring small amounts of posts and maybe even be abused by users to advertise their products but it'd be great for product reviews and other things that would help a new mac user (like myself) make the right decision on protecting my laptop on the first try.

Thanks!