A new level of apple geekyness

Discussion in 'Community' started by lordmac, Jan 12, 2005.

1. lordmac macrumors regular

Wow, I got sick the other day, so I stayed home and lied in bed all day, but before I went to bed I set my self up a highly geeky computer/bed setup.

First I moved my old grey iMac up in front of my bed sort so I could use connectix virtual game station and play good old ps1 games. Then I put a keyboard and mouse and game-pad for imac along side my bed. Then last but not least I pulled my powerbook out and had that in there with me. Oh ya and I had my ipod and Altec lansing ipod speakers set up next to my bed. Here are some pics :D :p :)

Sorry about the mixed file types I was having trouble getting preview to export files under 100 KB

Attached Files:

2. urban1985_ macrumors regular

3. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Dude, we have the same atlas (under the iMac), I thought it was an old piece of paper but i got already the German and the Spanish edition, looking forward for the english one... nice set up...

Edit: Hey, you got a board, nice!

4. lordmac thread starter macrumors regular

ya

Ya, that is a pretty nifty atlas although its great for younger kids as it has all kinds of huge maps. That one in the picture is the english edition so, thats the one you should be getting soon. :)