iPad A question about Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by pj123, Mar 13, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

Jan 24, 2013

I ordered a Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard (Dark Brown). Not until I ordered the case did I realize that it does not have the elastic strap to close the case. My order hasn't arrived yet. I am curious whether there is anyone who owns a dark brown KeyFolio Pro 2 case and what your experience is. Also, is there any good DIY way to add a strap? Another issue that I worry about is the stability of the case when I type on my lap.

I currently use a Zagg Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 3 & 4 (http://www.zagg.com/keyboard-cases/index.php#logitech-keyboard-case+ipad-3). The Zagg keyboard is awesome for typing but I don't like to hold a bare ipad for reading.
  2. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 24, 2013
    Just got the KeyFolio. It looks awesome. The only major problem is that it's not as stable as Zagg when I type on the lap. A minor problem is that the dark brown version doesn't have the strap to close the case. Otherwise, it's a nice keyboard case.
  3. macrumors member

Mar 17, 2013
    I have the one with the strap. I have used multiple keyboard cases and this is the best one I have used. The keyboard layout is perfect and the ability to adjust the viewing angle of the screen by removing the keyboard is awesome. Like I said, I have spent much time and money searching for the perfect keyboard case solution and I think that I have finally found it. It makes my iPad that much more enjoyable to use.