Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Hey yall,
I was just wondering if one of you kind people could post a photolike this but of a Macbook's keyboard.
I found this photo in the picture galery but considering that i am buying a macbook soon, i would like a widescreen photo for my background. I would really appreciate it.
Richard

Attachments

• picture27vd.jpg
    picture27vd.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 357

sunfast

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2005
®îçhå®? said:
Hey yall,
I was just wondering if one of you kind people could post a photolike this but of a Macbook's keyboard.
I found this photo in the picture galery but considering that i am buying a macbook soon, i would like a widescreen photo for my background. I would really appreciate it.
Richard

I'll take one for you when I get home tonight if I remember. White keyboard ok? And you want it just like the one in your picture?

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
sunfast said:
I'll take one for you when I get home tonight if I remember. White keyboard ok? And you want it just like the one in your picture?
That would be so good of you if you could. Thanks

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
do you mind hosting it on imageshack or something so that everyone elce can use it?

sunfast

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2005
Hector said:
do you mind hosting it on imageshack or something so that everyone elce can use it?

My keyboard pic? I'd be happy to, but I can't imagine anybody would want it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.