A truly unbelievable but true story!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Stike, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

Okay people, read this... this really happened:

There was a guy who had a big dog, a Rottweiler (dont know if they are called that in English too). Think a cow-sized dog, okay? (Okay, not THAT big) And that guy wanted to buy a new TV and he had to take the dog with him. So he put it in his car and headed for the electronics store.
    There, he realized that he can´t let the dog sit in his car (it would destroy the interior) but he can´t take the dog into the store. So he tied it to a pole in front of the store.
    Later he came back with the TV in its box, but he found that the dog had strangled itself with the line! Well, since he can´t let the dead animal lie around, he left the TV at the store counter and put the dog into the TV box. He carried the box to his car and headed for the store to fetch the TV. As he returns with the TV... the box was gone!!

In the end, he had to report the police that his dead dog has been stolen in a TV box with a van. Of course they didn´t believe a word...

Once again... this is a true story. Weird, huh?! :p

2. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

It does sound really unbelievable, but it could make sense. I had to read it a couple times though...
    How does one hear of such an odd event?

3. Stike thread starter macrumors 65816

Stike

I was told about it by someone who works with that guy. So the source is pretty reliable ;)

4. Kingsnapped macrumors 6502a

Kingsnapped

Man, he must be pretty depressed. At lesast he got a good sized tv.
    If I can remember all of that tomorrow, I'm telling everybody about it.

Yeah, I heard from this guy online that this guy that works with him told the online guy....