A Very Big Thank You

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by SRSound, Jun 25, 2005.

1. SRSound macrumors 6502

I would just like to say a very big thank you to everyone who has kindly contributed their expertise and advice to people like me as we prepare for the switch. With the collective help of all of you supportive posters on this forum, I was able to finally make the switch last night to a system that I couldn’t be happier with. I have used and owned many different computers in my life, including “top of line windows systems,” but never have been as impressed and pleased with a computer as I am now. So thank you again, and perhaps now I can lend some advice to those in need of it as I gain more knowledge.

-Sam

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

While I don't think I contributed to your decision (been busy lately), congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Mac community. Enjoy!

3. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says.....great post.....this is a wonderful resource for both new and veteran Mac users and while some us get cranky at the newbies once in a while (who...me?) we really do welcome the good people into the community here....we try, not always successfully, to help....but we have a lot of fun here too and it sounds like you will be a valued member with such a great attitude.....oh yeah!

4. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

5. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

Welcome Sam!

That's a sweet setup you got there.

The 12" PB with a 20" ACD is the perfect blend for portability and awesome
    viewing.

6. SRSound thread starter macrumors 6502

It is, I love it more the more I use it.

By the way, I would be more then happy to try and answer any "switching" questions anyone has!

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I would say that you have a very nice setup, congratuatlions.. That's great that you are willing to help other hesitant switchers. First hand experience can be very valuable.