a way to change WiFi iTunes store country on iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by demiurgical, Sep 28, 2007.

1. macrumors member

I have music in my collection bought from iTunes store Japan and iTunes US. sometimes it switches to the Japan store on my iPhone (which is pretty cool) and I can't seem to switch it back unless i make sure iTunes US store is the one that's active in iTunes on my computer then do a sync. Anyone else come across this?

~.

2. macrumors 6502a

hey dumb question but how do you access Japan itunes? Also, is there a Korea itunes? thanks.

3. thread starter macrumors member

At the main page of the iTunes store, scroll to the very bottom. There's a My Store drop down menu to select the country. And no Korea's not on the list.

4. macrumors newbie

is there a way to change the country in itunes without having access to the internet on the PC ?

I have this mad windows XP PC in my dorm that has all kinds of problems in windows , I jus updated it to Service Pack 3 and it helped a bit , and we dont have any way of getting internet access .

but I synced my iphone 3g for the first time on the pc , none of the downloaded apps worked after that and now the app store is a different language and it says my account can only purchase from the u.s. itunes store from within the iphone itunes and app store.

5. macrumors G3

Geckotek

Yeah, I've been looking for a legal way to buy Korean mp3 downloads myself.