A weird MS Word question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ScottDS, May 7, 2006.

1. ScottDS macrumors newbie

I think I know the answer to this one already but here's the situation: Can Microsoft Word do tabbed browsing similar to Microsoft Excel's tabs for different worksheets? My friend and I are spitballing ideas for scripts back and forth and I'd like to keep all of our notes/research in one Word file. Each film can get its own tab and that way I can search through multiple sheets if I had to.

Anything I can do?

Thanks. :)

2. G99 macrumors 6502

G99

If you switch to Note view, (the rightmost button on the little bar on the bottom left. I hope you know what I'm talking about...) you can get tabs.

3. ScottDS thread starter macrumors newbie

4. kittynka macrumors newbie

kittynka

Word

Could you please tell me, where to download a Word for G4 10.4.5, any Word, Office 2004 test driver, or others, everything,just can open Doc, also can edit, cause mine expired, and new download one expired by my mistakes to changed the date of computer. Now new one can not be used, even fully download.

I got only limited time to write my CV, need a Word to work for it.

Thank you !

Attached Files:

5. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

If your copy of Word has expired, then you'll need to buy it if you want to continue using it. If you want a free alternative, try NeoOffice.

6. G99 macrumors 6502

G99

You could use AppleWorks, perhaps. Also, what's that pic there for?