a WoW question

Discussion in 'Games' started by Shadowspirit6, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Shadowspirit6 macrumors regular

Apr 25, 2006
    well this is the game section right. well anyways.

In WoW after you complete Duskwood(all quests and such) where do you go now? i didnt get a quest that sends me out of Duskwood or are you suppose to get one and i just missed it?

i was thinking stranglethorn vale or wetlands...?
  2. Josephkyles macrumors regular

Sep 7, 2006
  3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Jan 6, 2004
    the beauty of the game is that you're never tied to one area. explore.
  4. Nermal Moderator

Staff Member

Dec 7, 2002
    New Zealand
    The previous areas all send you to other areas (eg. Elwynn sends you to Westfall). However, by the time you get to Duskwood, you're expected to be able to explore on your own :)

Northern Stranglethorn should be OK. You might also want to go through the Wetlands to Menethil, then take the boat to Auberdine and have an explore around there.
  5. NewSc2 macrumors 65816

Jun 4, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    There are maps online that have level listings which you should find handy. Wetlands is around your level (i'm assuming 28 or so?) Trying to remember what other lands would be good for you but I'm drawing a blank :(

haven't played in months
  6. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Feb 19, 2003
    Planet Zebes
    STV (Stranglethorn Vale) is huge. You can stay on the northern half and do lots of quests to level to the point where you can explore the southern half. I've had my alt-toon there since level 30 and I'm on 32 now. STV really is a great place for leveling....lots of quests or lots of enemies to get xp.
  7. huck500 macrumors 6502

May 10, 2004
    Southern California
    Here's a great map site:

World of War - Cartography

It shows all the zones and their levels, plus quest maps and all kinds of cool stuff.
  8. Gasu E. macrumors 68040

Gasu E.

Mar 20, 2004
    Not far from Boston, MA.
    STV is great for leveling, but if you are new to the game and want to explore, Wetlands opens up more of the map to you sooner.
  9. fireball jones macrumors member

May 31, 2006
    I'd wait until later for STV, the only flight path is Booty Bay which as the very southern end and surrounded by 37-40s. And if you're on a PvP server, expect to get killed a dozen times on the way there.

From the north it's a long walk without a mount. Level up some more in the Wetlands, then go to Arathai (30s around the flight path).

Unfortunately, the 30s have to be the most boring levels :(