AAPL Skyrockets

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Chaszmyr, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

After the excellent results Apple released during the conference call yesterday I expected their stock price to rise, but this is just crazy. Right now Apple's stock is $44.90, which is +$5.15 (12.96%) since yesterday.

Before seeing these results, I expected Apple's stock to continue going up fueled by strong iPod sales during the Christmas season. But at this price, can Apple's stock keep going up?

2. Peyote macrumors 6502a

Peyote

Nah..we're about to see a lot of profit taking which will decrease the rise somewhat. But between now and Jan, I think the price will continue a slow steady rise as investors start to realize the stock isn't overvalued, and still has room to grow.

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Damn, that's just nuts - I was figuring it would go down after last nights run...but I'm not complaining, my shares I bought last year are more than double in price :D

D

4. t300 macrumors 6502a

t300

5. Vector macrumors 6502a

Vector

There will probably be a slight pullback do to profit taking and support/resistance testing. The stock price has gone up $14 in the last two months without any major declines. There should be a correction in the next month or so and then it will start going up again.

6. Jimong5 macrumors 6502

I wanted to buy it when it was at 14 a while ago, but never got to it. imagine how pissed I am right now

7. wide macrumors 6502a

Yup, so did I. I also wanted to buy Dell a few years back when it was under 20 dollars. No matter, the Apple I bought a few weeks ago has already gone up 25% :D

8. Xenious macrumors 6502a

9. runplaysleeprun macrumors 6502a

runplaysleeprun

life long apple user, couldnt bring myself to spring for stock when it was going for 13.50. if i could physically, I would be kicking myself in the genetalia.

44.98 right now.

10. Macs R Us macrumors 6502

Here on My Mac(s) in my house in the USA!
    Well I bought then and have 50 Shares of Comman Stock... It was well worth it I gusse :rolleyes: ...

11. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Closed Monday at $47.75, up $2.25 on very heavy trading. No obvious news driving the price today.

Most of my shares are at a basis of around $9.00, split-adjusted. I've ridden it up $60.00, then to $13.00, now.... back to within hailing distance of $50.00. Yee-haw!