Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mldqj

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2006
Hi, All.

Just a quick question. Could anyone with experience tell me if refurbished MacBook Pros come with the latest applications? (or do they come with the usually application suite at all?) For example, if I buy a refurbished MBP in early 2007 which was returned sometime in 2006, would it come with iLife07 (assuming it is released) or with the original bundle in 2006?

know-it-all5

macrumors 6502
Jun 28, 2006
USA
Hi, All.

Just a quick question. Could anyone with experience tell me if refurbished MacBook Pros come with the latest applications? (or do they come with the usually application suite at all?) For example, if I buy a refurbished MBP in early 2007 which was returned sometime in 2006, would it come with iLife07 (assuming it is released) or with the original bundle in 2006?

It would come with 2006 not 2007. Apple gives refurbs with everything they came with. If it came with tiger, and leopard was selling in new macs, you would get tiger. same is with ilife etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.