About to buy...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Mood, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Mood macrumors regular

Mood

Before let me give you a little story as to how i got the money.

Last summer, worked at the Bon-Ton as a cashier, was pathetic as hell yeah, but i made 1200 dollars.

This summer starting in may, i worked as a busser and to this point now have 3200 dollars, more than i needed or expected.

3200 - 1500 = 1700 dollars left for random crap i will never need.

okay, now here comes the moment of truth. I'm gonna call the apple store to placce my order (i don't trust this computer enough to punch in a credit card number!!!!), and i need to know when i buy the apple ipod and a printer, they both need the apple laptop box's upc symbol etc. If the ipod gets it, then how does the printer, vice versa?

I heard that expedited shuipping is free? Is this true?

2. taeclee99 macrumors 6502a

taeclee99

You send the original upc of the laptop for the ipod rebate and a copy of the upc for the printer rebate or vice versa. I had to do the same thing last year for the cram and jam deal.

3. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

4. bodeh6 macrumors 6502a

bodeh6

Make sure you put a note in each rebate envelope about what you are doing explaining why you are sending a copy of the Computers UPC to one of the offers.