About to buy...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Mood, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Mood macrumors regular

Jun 29, 2005
    Before let me give you a little story as to how i got the money.

Last summer, worked at the Bon-Ton as a cashier, was pathetic as hell yeah, but i made 1200 dollars.

This summer starting in may, i worked as a busser and to this point now have 3200 dollars, more than i needed or expected.

3200 - 1500 = 1700 dollars left for random crap i will never need.

okay, now here comes the moment of truth. I'm gonna call the apple store to placce my order (i don't trust this computer enough to punch in a credit card number!!!!), and i need to know when i buy the apple ipod and a printer, they both need the apple laptop box's upc symbol etc. If the ipod gets it, then how does the printer, vice versa?

I heard that expedited shuipping is free? Is this true?
  2. taeclee99 macrumors 6502a

Jun 4, 2002
    Anywhere but here
    You send the original upc of the laptop for the ipod rebate and a copy of the upc for the printer rebate or vice versa. I had to do the same thing last year for the cram and jam deal.
  3. mjstew33 macrumors 601

May 29, 2005
  4. bodeh6 macrumors 6502a

May 18, 2005
    Make sure you put a note in each rebate envelope about what you are doing explaining why you are sending a copy of the Computers UPC to one of the offers.