Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Hi

Well, I am just about to buy .Mac because I need it for transporting files two and from school, and I also need it to gain full potential from the digital hub :)

Also, I am seriously thinking of contributing and becoming a demi-god mostly for the private forums because I want to see what happens in there :)

Ensign

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Re: About to pay for .Mac

Originally posted by Ensign Paris
Hi

Well, I am just about to buy .Mac because I need it for transporting files two and from school, and I also need it to gain full potential from the digital hub :)

Also, I am seriously thinking of contributing and becoming a demi-god mostly for the private forums because I want to see what happens in there :)

Ensign

I upgraded a little while ago to .mac, so far it's been OK.

Hope to see you in the private forums soon.:)

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
You've got me thinking now too, I'm getting more and more tempted just to pay it and get it over with, it'll actually only cost £32.51 for the first year atleast, I guess it's not bad given all the features...but then I only really want the e-mail, but hey, I guess all the other stuff will come in usefull to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.