Accessories

Discussion in 'iMac' started by stockcerts, Feb 9, 2013.

1. macrumors 65816

Now that my new 27" iMac has arrived (I love it), there are a few other items I need to accessorize. I just got some Eneloop batteries for my keyboard and trackpad. I'm hoping to do a memory upgrade at some point, but hoping memory goes on sale as I'm not in a big rush...doing good with 8gigs.

I would like to find a nice wall surge protector with USB as well. I saw several offered by Belkin. Just wondering if any of you have a favorite that you could recommend.

Thanks!

2. macrumors 6502

Twelve South has some cool accessories .

3. macrumors member

RebornTheGame

4. macrumors 6502a

bembol

Twelve South for sure.

I like the HiRise, yesterday at Apple Store. Getting ready for her arrival. LOL

It's $80 though, I don't know.

I didn't see the MagicWand but will pick it up for sure.

5. macrumors 6502

We've a late 2006 24" iMac that am replacing as main workhorse with the late 2012 27" iMac i7 ordered from B&H.

That Logitech keyboard is nice, but pricey… have found a less expensive yet still highly rated alternative: http://www.amazon.com/Azio-Tri-Color-Backlit-Keyboard-KB505U/dp/B008CXTX7S/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp [Azio Large Print Tri-Color Backlit Keyboard (KB505U)]

For surge / power needs, I've already a CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD ready to provide some juice once the 27" i7 is delivered.

Not mentioned in this thread, but critical accessory that am purchasing is more RAM [16 or 32, on top of the 4 already coming], via crucial or owc.

Trying to decide between the Wacom Bamboo Create vs. the Capture Pen and Touch Tablet… :confused:

I love my current wired Logitech thumb ball mouse, which they no longer make for reasonable price.. so will be getting the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball.