Discussion in 'iMac' started by stockcerts, Feb 9, 2013.

1. macrumors 65816

Jun 29, 2007
    San Francisco, CA
    Now that my new 27" iMac has arrived (I love it), there are a few other items I need to accessorize. I just got some Eneloop batteries for my keyboard and trackpad. I'm hoping to do a memory upgrade at some point, but hoping memory goes on sale as I'm not in a big rush...doing good with 8gigs.

I would like to find a nice wall surge protector with USB as well. I saw several offered by Belkin. Just wondering if any of you have a favorite that you could recommend.

2. macrumors 6502

Oct 27, 2012
  3. macrumors member

Jun 1, 2012
    Qld, Australia
  4. macrumors 6502a

Jul 29, 2006
    Twelve South for sure.

I like the HiRise, yesterday at Apple Store. Getting ready for her arrival. LOL

It's $80 though, I don't know.

I didn't see the MagicWand but will pick it up for sure.
  5. macrumors 6502

Aug 25, 2006
    NE Hoosierana
    We've a late 2006 24" iMac that am replacing as main workhorse with the late 2012 27" iMac i7 ordered from B&H.

That Logitech keyboard is nice, but pricey… have found a less expensive yet still highly rated alternative: [Azio Large Print Tri-Color Backlit Keyboard (KB505U)]

For surge / power needs, I've already a CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD ready to provide some juice once the 27" i7 is delivered.

Not mentioned in this thread, but critical accessory that am purchasing is more RAM [16 or 32, on top of the 4 already coming], via crucial or owc.

Trying to decide between the Wacom Bamboo Create vs. the Capture Pen and Touch Tablet… :confused:

I love my current wired Logitech thumb ball mouse, which they no longer make for reasonable price.. so will be getting the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball.