Accessorising a MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by pincho, May 24, 2006.

1. pincho macrumors regular

Apr 15, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    hey all, after almost my first month with a laptop/Mac, i am really looking forward to buying many peripherals for it in the future. I was curious, for others with Macintosh portables, what accessories did u buy for them?

These can include mouse, bag, express card, cloths that clean the mbp, laptop stands etc

i would really like to get a bag that doesnt stracth the aluminium, and i like the look of sleeves, but they can't carry the power adapter, which is kinda bad.

thanks in advance!
  2. mac4drew macrumors regular

Mar 4, 2003
    Well as far as a laptop stand, I've always liked the Griffin iCurve. I bought it for my 12" iBook but it works fine with my MBP.

I would definitely recommend getting a nice mouse, to me the trackpad is only useful when I go mobile. I have a Kensington Optical Elite which I absolutely love, but I don't know if they sell it anymore. If I were buying a new mouse, I'd probably consider a Kensington bluetooth mouse.

Haven't bought any of those other things yet, as I have a leftover case from my old computer that I'm carrying it around in now, and I don't usually buy cleaning stuff.