Accidentally deleted Music app, how can I get it back?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jalagl, Jun 10, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

jalagl

Hi all,

I feel a bit silly asking this question, but I accidentally deleted the Music app from the dock of my iPhone, now it is nowhere to be found, and I can't figure out a way to reinstall it.

Does anybody have any suggestion on how to reinstall the app?

Thanks!!

2. macrumors 68000

roxxette

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

jalagl

I was rearranging the apps into folders and accidentally dragged the Music app from the dock. Now it is not in the dock nor anywhere else on the phone, already checked on the different folders I created and in the the three screens.

I attached screenshot of all 3 screens on my iPhone, in case the Music app is hiding from me and someone else can spot it. As you can see there is no Music app in the dock.

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

4. macrumors 6502a

RodThePlod

Try this:
    1. Open the Settings app and tap General.
    2. Tap Reset, and choose Reset Home Screen Layout.
    This should put all the default apps, including the Music app, back into their original Home Screen locations.

Cheers,

RTP.

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

jalagl

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Worked like a charm. It removed the folders I created, but that is a minor side effect.

Thank you very much for your help!! :D

6. macrumors 601

TriJetHero

He already has a solution, deleteing stock apps is not possible by the way, hickups happen, and the reset springboard is a good solution