Ace Combat [PSP]

Discussion in 'Games' started by wingsky, Sep 3, 2006.

1. wingsky macrumors member

Found out about this game on another site, click!

Even though I don't have a PSP, I gotta say that this game looks really well polished! Amazing stuff!!

2. Revlimit Punk macrumors regular

Revlimit Punk

Yeah, it's gonna be a great game, just like every other ace combat title. Those programmers and artists really know how to make a game shine!

I've never seen skies as beautiful as the ones in ace combat, on any platform. It's a work of art.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

My problem. Most AC games usually end up a battle to pinpoint the tiny thing in the distance and by the time you catch up to actually see it, it's whizzed off in the opposite direction... Cue turning around and chasing the small spec i the distance again... ad infinitum..........

Now exacerbate that small object in the distance by squeezing down onto a 4" screen... Chasing a pixel sized spec, whilst sitting on the train. I'd rather have bowel surgery.

Just because they could, doesn't mean they should......

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I really loved the first one on the Playstation 1. Though I'm sure it was called Air Combat (Euro name?). really good, with the multiple planes and stuff. I played another PS2 version recently and wasn't impressed. but yea. original was amazing as hell

5. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Thats always your problem:)

Bless

6. buffalo macrumors 65816

Wish this game had Infrastructure multiplayer instead of Ad-Hoc. I probably would've bought a PSP instead of a DS Lite.