.ace files

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Felldownthewell, May 15, 2006.

1. Felldownthewell macrumors 65816

Felldownthewell

Hey all!
    My friend just sent me .ace file from his PC, and I would like to decompress it. The only way I found on google and here was iunacer or something like that, which refuses to download from versiontracker.com. Does anyone know of any other programs that will decompress .ace or, alternatively, does anyone have a copy of IUnacer they would like to email me?

Thanks for any help you can give!

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I did a Google search for "ace," "file," and "mac" and the first hit was unaceX...did you give that a try?

3. Felldownthewell thread starter macrumors 65816

Felldownthewell

I searched for ".ace decompressor mac" and got nothing. Which is probably why I am a regular and you are a demi ;)

4. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I'm probably a Demi because I gave MR some cash...can't say for sure, but the two things did happen concurrently. ;)

Hope that program works for you...I haven't used it, but it looks to be pretty new and up-to-date, so you shouldn't have any problems.

5. Felldownthewell thread starter macrumors 65816

Felldownthewell

Nahh...I'd say its cause of your mad google skillz. With a z. And yah it worked just fine.

Thanks!