Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I would rather go with Radtech ScreensavRz

I would rather use Radtech ScreensavRz rather that that thing. It take more time to put it on as you need to slide in that cover over the scrren carefully. ScreensavRz is easy to use: just put it on the keyboard and close. Also, many laptop sleeves or bags have inter padding to prevent scratching the exterior of the notebook. Just my $0.02.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Sounds like the perfect gift for a brand new PowerBook 15". My first thought reading the name of the company Acme was the "Wild Coyote" cartoons and others of that vintage. :D

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
You have to be careful with some covers. They could trap dirt and cause more problems.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Lacero said:
You have to be careful with some covers. They could trap dirt and cause more problems.

It seems that as long as a person would start with a brand new PowerBook, there shouldn't be any problems. My idea would be to prevent damage.

chw

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2004
San Diego
Had it from the start

I actually have been using that for close to a year on my 12" PB. It does take a little more time to put it on but it's actually very easy. I got it because not only it covers the screen from the oily keys, it also protects the top of the PB from stratches when you are carring the PB around or when you are at your desk, it covers the screen from dust if you leave the PB open. At the same time i think it looks quite good. Like you have a swade covered PB :p

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
Just an update... I sent it back, not really impressed at all with the quality, material or price. Bought a Radtech cloth instead... much, MUCH better!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.