Acquisition help?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by thegreatluke, Aug 16, 2006.

1. thegreatluke macrumors 6502a

thegreatluke

I have this torrent that WON'T FINISH at all.

It says 1.2 GB/1.2 GB completed, so it should be done. The transfer speed right now is 0.0kB/s. The progress bar is completely full. Yet the files from the torrent won't open (invalid checksum error - they must not be complete) and the time on the torrent says 7 days left to download. Yet nothing is there to download.

Could anyone help please?

2. thegreatluke thread starter macrumors 6502a

thegreatluke

3. yanasax macrumors member

yanasax

acquisition got 13 kids in trouble at my school...i had it on my laptop...but wasnt caught......ever hear of the Kutztown 13?

good luck with your problem though:)

4. thegreatluke thread starter macrumors 6502a

thegreatluke

I'm not hacking anything and what I'm downloading is legal so I'm not too worried :p

Thanks though.

5. dylan macrumors 6502

Give it a day or two. It might not be finished yet. Torrents tend to slow down on the last leg.

6. thegreatluke thread starter macrumors 6502a

thegreatluke

Thanks dylan!

Even if Acquisition says 1.2GB/1.2GB and it has a 0.00 kB/s transfer rate? I got about 30ish kB/s when it was torrenting.

The bar's full but it says "138 days remaining" right now. I honestly don't have 138 days at my disposal to wait...

7. elisha cuthbert macrumors 6502a

elisha cuthbert

i never had any luck with Acquisition, the best torrent program i have found is Azureus, and it shows all the things you need to know about the torrent that is downloading