adc student dicount

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by roberta2010, Sep 7, 2003.

1. roberta2010 macrumors newbie

I have a simple question. Does the ADC discounts apply in both the stores or just online. Im going to have a problem if its just online, I have a daily limit on my visa check card and theres no way in hell im goig to send a $2000+ money order through the mail. So please tell me I can buy from the stores.

Thanks.
    Robert

2. skychum macrumors newbie

On the coupon in the small print it says:
    "Products must be purchased from the Apple Store for Education Individuals or a participating Apple Authorized Campus Reseller located in the 50 United States or District of Columbia."
    So, you'll have to get over to your campus's bookstore. Or maybe there are some other resellers that have the "Campus Reseller" status.

3. shecky Guest

shecky

the retail Apple stores are Apple Stores for Education. I have purchased there at student pricing using my ID.

4. alia macrumors 6502a

alia

That's for the normal Apple Education discount though... I'm pretty sure that the ADC does it differently. You should be able to call them about it though and ask... 1- (800) 633-2152. That's the number for their Hardware Purchase Program for the ADC.

Alia

5. HasanDaddy macrumors 6502a

if you go through ADC, it has to be an online order

Apple retail Stores only honor regular student discounts

6. roberta2010 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for all the replies, im going to go to an apple store today and ask.