Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kurolap

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2014
Hey guys this is strange, only started happening with me yesterday...

Usually when I add an attachment, on the left side of the "finder" it says things like "Desktop, Documents, Applications" and whatever else is in that finder bar. It DOES in fact say this WHEN I GO TO FINDER, but when I go and for example attach things to my email, none of those things are there! It just says "Devices, Shared, and Media *Music, Movies etc...*

Where did all that stuff disappear!?

PS: I tried posting this in APPLE DISCUSSIONS but "You are not allowed to create or update this content"

Attachments

• No stuff.png
    No stuff.png
    58 KB · Views: 101

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys this is strange, only started happening with me yesterday...

Usually when I add an attachment, on the left side of the "finder" it says things like "Desktop, Documents, Applications" and whatever else is in that finder bar. It DOES in fact say this WHEN I GO TO FINDER, but when I go and for example attach things to my email, none of those things are there! It just says "Devices, Shared, and Media *Music, Movies etc...*

Where did all that stuff disappear!?

PS: I tried posting this in APPLE DISCUSSIONS but "You are not allowed to create or update this content"

You should be able to drag the folders you want back into the favourites bar from a Finder window.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.