Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gfrancetich

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2009
Hello all,

This seems like stupid question, but I've been hunting for awhile and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find a way to add notes to a PDF document, similar to power point, how you can have all your notes for one page attached to that page. I've found how to add comments or notes on top of a PDF, but I would like it along side in a bigger format than a sticky or comment that is on top of the PDF.

I love how Power Point gives you a notes bar on the bottom. I use it a lot when someone is lecturing through power point slides, and then I have all my notes for each slide directly below it, and attached to it.

If anyone knows of a way to do this in preview, adobe, or any other program, that would be great!

Thanks

DesignerOnMac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2007
Hello all,

This seems like stupid question, but I've been hunting for awhile and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find a way to add notes to a PDF document, similar to power point, how you can have all your notes for one page attached to that page. I've found how to add comments or notes on top of a PDF, but I would like it along side in a bigger format than a sticky or comment that is on top of the PDF.

I love how Power Point gives you a notes bar on the bottom. I use it a lot when someone is lecturing through power point slides, and then I have all my notes for each slide directly below it, and attached to it.

If anyone knows of a way to do this in preview, adobe, or any other program, that would be great!

Thanks

You can add notes to a PDF file in PDF for MAC2. Was just released! FREE download for 7 days!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.