iPad AdHocForApperitif

Discussion in 'iPad' started by pourme, Nov 10, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

pourme

Every time I use my ipad 2 I get a count down notice that this is expiring. Located in settings>general>profiles, I have 2. Both written in red telling me they expire Nov 13th. When I tap them only action I'm offered is to remove. Tapping this I'm told "Removing this provision profile will change settings on your ipad". I'm not offered an option to renew.
    What is this and what do I need to do before Nov. 13th?....I search but found nothing on this subject....Thanks!:confused:

2. thread starter macrumors regular

pourme

3. macrumors member

4. thread starter macrumors regular

pourme

Way above my pay grade too!...Thanks for the response. I'm still reading over the info in the link..l.I apreciate the help!....:)

5. macrumors member

You have a provisioning profile that is about to expire. I'm guessing either you bought the iPad from a developer or you have run beta software for a developer. The provisioning profile allows you to temporarily run an app the is not yet for sale in the App Store. You can delete the provisioning profile and the messages will stop.

6. thread starter macrumors regular

pourme

Thanks!...I won't go into details, but I know exactally what that is!....Thanks for the input!....:D