Adium - remov extra categories from buddy list?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cb911, Jan 31, 2005.

1. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

well i've just been looking for the Adium forums... i thought they were on FunMac, but it doesn't look like that anymore. i did find some other Adium forums (not sure if they were official or not) but i wasn't registered there, so i didn't want to bother. :/

the thing i've been wondering about is my buddy list. i keep seeing extra sections, like Recent Buddies and Co-Workers. i move my buddies out of these categories, but they always seen to come back? :confused:

does anyone know if i can permantly do away with those categories?

2. heaven macrumors 6502a

heaven

3. russed macrumors 68000

russed

i dont have such problems. i have just dragged all my people into one and it has stayed like that!

4. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

well, i'm using Adium 0.75.1... and every time i try to move a contact out of one category i get this message:
    but right now i've only got about 20 in my buddy list? :confused:

i know there is another small x.x.1 update available... i'll 'upgrade' if it crashes again, but i'm hoping that 0.8 will fix alot of things.

even better - iChat in Tiger. finally i'll drop all other inferior IM applications and be able to use iChat with MSN accounts... :D

edit>>> Russed - which version of Adium are you using? maybe i should go back a few versions?