Admin

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by tag-you're-it, Nov 2, 2006.

1. tag-you're-it macrumors newbie

Hi

I'm doing my masters dissertation on viral marketing. Part of my research design involves exploring internet user motivation and behaviour in terms of forwarding content, like virals. I have developed a survey in order to measure these characteristics.

Would it be possible to post the link to the survey in the general discussion section of the forums? Its' brief, confidential, non-commercial, and for academic research purposes only and I would be happy to make the finished study freely available. Please contact me if you have any queries.

Thanks.

Ranjana.

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

We generally don't like to see members join solely to promote a project, rather than to join our discussion community, but since the subject of your research may be of interest to some of our members, you may proceed. We appreciate your having asked about this first.

The Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion might be the most appropriate place for your thread. You may say in your thread that you have permission from MacRumors to ask for survey participants.

As you offered, please do share your results with us.

3. tag-you're-it thread starter macrumors newbie

Will do!

Thanks Doctor Q, that's very much appreciated. And I'll post a link for a d/lable copy of the study as soon as it's completed. Thanks again.

4. paleck macrumors 6502a

paleck

It'll definitely be interesting to see what comes of this. :rolleyes:

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member