Adobe Creative Suite Educational Pricing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by GroundLoop, Mar 9, 2004.

1. GroundLoop macrumors 68000

Mar 21, 2003
    For all of you students out there...I am interested in hearing what your particular school is charging for the suite. I have seen $399 floating around, but I am sure that there are certain schools that charge even less.

I am hoping to find a good price and someone willing to purchase it for me fo the price + delivery +small fee for the trouble.

Any Takers?

2. jaw04005 macrumors 601

Aug 19, 2003

They have excellent customer service and quick shipping. I buy almost all of my educational software there. $379 (free shipping)
  3. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

Jan 24, 2004
    East Lansing, MI
    Drive to the nearest college town (big or small) and find one of the student bookstores and you can pick it up yourself. They don't even ID you - at least not here in East Lansing. I work for the university so I get to reap the benefits of academic software with a clean conscience. But if I didn't, I'd be hard-pressed to drop $899 for Dreamweaver Studio MX when the academic version runs you $199 for example. Of course, you'll have to decide whether to register it or not but at least you can eliminate the middleman...