Adobe Liquify

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by crarcher, Dec 16, 2006.

1. crarcher macrumors newbie

Is there a stand alone program available for the Mac that is like the Adobe Photoshop option liquify option.

The nieces and nephews love photo booth but the quality is not much. The PS Liquify is cool but I am hoping to find a smaller program with more options.

Thanks

2. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

there are a few apps that are springing up (in beta) that utilise the core graphics, like photobooth, widget effects etc, and so are really fast compared to photoshop, one of these is 'choco flop', has lots of distortion effects but it is in beta and does occasionally crash, so save save save, oh and its free :)

3. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

4. AdeFowler macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

KPT Goo was as close to liquify and Photobooth as you could get. Sadly I believe that Corel have let it and its fellow plug-ins die :(

5. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

Some of the Kai plugins including Goo are still bundled with Painter. Some (not all) are still sold separately too, but there's still the problem of finding a nice little PS-compatible graphics program to host them.

6. crarcher thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replys.

I have started to try out some of them and have mixed feelings (mostly because I have to learn them).