iPad Adonit Stylus: Which screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Hankcah, Feb 20, 2013.

1. macrumors member

There are many threads about "which stylus?" or "which screen protector?" but I'm curious about what screens people have for their Adonit Stylus?

I've seen reviews where the iPad screen without a screen cover may scratch. I use the Zagg on my iPhones but it has a bit of a grippy texture/feel to it.

I'm looking for feedback through my stylus when I write, and want to feel it, but I don't want it to feel like my stylus is slipping away on ice.

Does anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks

2. macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

I use an Adonit jot pro on my iPad every day and it has never scratched the display. Screen protectors decrease sensitivity by almost 30% which can be an issue if your working with a detailed medium.

3. macrumors 6502a

Can you tell me the source of that statement? (Not meant to be argumentative, or put you on the spot. I've had some issues with a stylus, and was inclined to rule out the screen protector. But, not all screen protectors are equal....)

Regards,
    Tom

4. thread starter macrumors member

SOOO true! I can't stand the non-zagg screen prots. And if a screen has a bubble in it....instant death of that review.

5. macrumors regular

RevTEG

I also hate the grippy textured look and feel of Zagg. I now use the new version of the Ghost Armor and after 3 months its still smooth to the touch and feel. I like it way better. However it does appear to be getting slightly darker in color.

6. macrumors 603

Menel

Ghost armor on my iPhone has discolored.

PS AG on my iPad does well with my Adonit.