Adressbook, SE T610 & iSync acting up

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by PickledSquirrel, Jul 31, 2005.

1. PickledSquirrel macrumors regular

PickledSquirrel

iSync'ed my adressbook and phone, and a lot of my contacts have now been given each others phonenumbers; when I phone home, a friend answers and so on.
    Other contacts have been combined to create new contacts (ie. marie have been combined with grandmom to make marie grandmom with grandmoms phonenumber.)

Very very strange.

anyone out there knows whats going on?

-squirrel

2. PickledSquirrel thread starter macrumors regular

PickledSquirrel

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Do you have a phone virus?

I'm not joking....

I think my K700i had a phone virus. Too bad I lost the damn thing before I had a chance to get it fixed. :( Anyway, the first contact on my phone (name started with "A") got 25 missed calls from my phone number in a span of 3 minutes. Crazy thing. Other times my first contact, also one of my professors and the head of my program, would get 5-10 missed calls from my phone number. He kept calling me to yell at me. :eek:

Its contracted through leaving BT on, I think.

4. PickledSquirrel thread starter macrumors regular

PickledSquirrel

Don't think thats it.... I only use BT in my home (range is 10 mtrs or so, isnt it?) to communicate with my mac. And the phone's just been zapped and updated, so unless it caught something at the service-place, I don't see how virus can be the reason. Besides, I've heard of mobile vira that make strange calls, just like you describe, but not of ones that play around with contacts...

-Squirrel