Hey Guys, I'm nearing the end of the University year down here (Feb-Nov), and am wondering what to do in terms of buying my next Mac. At the moment I have a 700Mhz eMac, 512 Ram, combo drive, which is beginning to show it's age compared to the new G5s the film school purchased recently. It handles most stuff OK but isn't as snappy as it once was. I'm steering towards something more portable ala the new 15 inch PB + 1GB Ram but am dubious about the dated hardware inside. I'm going to be away for a few months in Australia and will be moving into a smaller place when I get back and also I kinda need to do some more research/work over the break (Nov-Feb). I also do alot of editing on Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and use Office etc. In terms of value for $$ the new iMacs look great but I think portability will be important next year. I would wait for a new MacIntel PB if i) I hadn't already been waiting for a decent update since Jan or ii) New Zealand didn't take so long after the US to get new products, which would make the possibility of June laptops July/August/Sept over here. iii) Dunno if I'm that keen on Rosetta (unless I could get new x86 software soon after it was released) Will the 15 inch PB take me through next year (when I finish) and into the industry, in which time I should be able to afford another new laptop? Will it handle/support new software at a good speed? Resale value? Any comments please. Cheers.