After Effects Help ASAP

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by mymemory, Jun 2, 2004.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Ok, I made this logo in Photoshop and brought it in to After Effects. When I output the movie in DV format or any other format the logo looks all blurry and crappy. I assume that is the way Quicktime reproduces DV codec but I burned the DVD and the logo looks like crap still.

The original logo is 500 by 400 pixels and I kept the same dimension in AE even I know the project is 480 by what ever. In preview mode I kept it just fine, no distortions but is when I create the movie that looke all crap. Under Photo JPEG look a bit better but still no close to what I need BY TODAY!!!!

Please, drop me your comments because I need to burn just the company logo toda. Everything is edited in FCP and the rest of the images look just fine and sharp, this logo is the problem.

Thanx!

Attached Files:

2. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Ok, I am realizing that I have a problem with the pixels. The original art was square but... how do I mantain the same resolution now?

The problem is that each element is a different layer (the text, the lines and the big S), it is not just one JPG picture. How do I make the conversion and keep having the original quality?