Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meeble

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
hello all,

meeble here. after a few months of hiding out in the shadows, i'm assembling a folding charge again for the team. i expect to add about 25 - 30 cpus in the next week or two, we'll see how it translates into points.

btw, how the heck did team OSX get so far ahead of us?

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
Thats good news! We really need front page exposure when we pass our next team to get some more points, but I have tried several times to report and it never gets posted.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Welcome to the folding on Macrumors Team. With the help of your farm and when the G5's come on board we just might regain our #1 title again.

The rivalry between us got out of hand. It just encouraged then to redouble their effort and the result is that we are #2.

Aaon

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2004
Well,I have my single G4 450 folding away... it isn't fast, and it isn't much, but I feel like I need to do my part for the team. :p

Aaron

meeble

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
cpu count

20 cpus folding now, should be over 30 within the next week...

Dreadnought

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Almere, The Netherlands
meeble said:
hello all,

meeble here. after a few months of hiding out in the shadows, i'm assembling a folding charge again for the team. i expect to add about 25 - 30 cpus in the next week or two, we'll see how it translates into points.

btw, how the heck did team OSX get so far ahead of us?

Hi and welcome back! It's great to have you back and folding with us once again (if I'm right about who you are). Hope things work out better this time.

meeble

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
Dreadnought said:
Hi and welcome back! It's great to have you back and folding with us once again (if I'm right about who you are). Hope things work out better this time.

thanks - unless you think i'm someone other than me... ;)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
meeble said:
what G5s are you referring to?

There are some members of MacRumors that have received their Power Mac G5 DP 2.5. One of them I encouraged to join us, no response yet.

meeble

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
wdlove said:
There are some members of MacRumors that have received their Power Mac G5 DP 2.5. One of them I encouraged to join us, no response yet.

ahh, i see. I wonder what the % of MacRumors readers fold or have folded for the team?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.