Against All Foes Foreign and Domestic

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by FFTT, Jul 28, 2006.

1. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

Every day I am reminded of the wisdom of our founding fathers and the worth of what they did for all of us who follow them. The true patriots, The True Sons Of Liberty who stood up against tyranny and the greatest power on earth. Now we face a similar challenge, but the enemy is within our own shores. They are clever and organized and deeply rooted, so this will be no easy challenge. Each and every one of us must carry out our patriotic duty to defend our country from those who threaten our freedom.
    The treasonous bedfellows who profit from war will soon be answered with a mighty roar.

2. elfin buddy macrumors 6502a

elfin buddy

Okay, I'll bite. What the Hell are you talking about?

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I'll go so far as to say the danger to the United States is greater from within than from without. And the danger within is politicians who have become traitors to our Constitution in the service of gaining power and/or money.

I can't stand it when these guys try to co-opt the images of Washington, Jefferson, Adams and Franklin, when in actuality the founding fathers would barf at the thought of what we've done to their experiment in democracy.

4. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

Exactly!

The diversionary tactic of directing our attention to some powerful external enemy is always used to distract us from the enemy within.