Age of Mythology question

Discussion in 'Games' started by brsboarder, May 28, 2004.

1. brsboarder macrumors 6502a

Its my first game for the mac, and, i've never used the controls, I was wondering if anyone knew how to 1 group units, and two, delete items, like a person, or building, i cant figure it out, im using a laptop

2. brsboarder thread starter macrumors 6502a

so, no one has ever played this game? or knows anything about it, its gotta be a pretty basic thing

3. knicksfan58 macrumors member

i used to play this game - to group units u drag a circle around them. to delete people, u click on them and then on the military command menu, press disband.

4. applekid macrumors 68020

I'm still playing this game.

To group units together, press command and then any of the number keys. Then in the upper left of your screen, you'll see a small icon and number, signifying a group you made.

To delete a unit, go to the military commands menu (press the button with two swords and a red arrow, I think) and there will be a skull icon. Press it.

Deleting buildings will require you or your enemy to destroy it.

5. JOD8FY macrumors 6502a

JOD8FY

Not on the Windows version. Try this: Select the building and hit the delete button. If that does not work then try pressing "fn+delete" and see if that works.

JOD8FY

6. brsboarder thread starter macrumors 6502a

how can i delete a building though? Can i attack my own stuff?, whatever, ill try, thanks

7. applekid macrumors 68020

Like the mate above said, you can just press the delete key on your keyboard. I think that's also the shortcut for deleting your units as well.

And I'm pretty sure AoM doesn't let you attack your own units. My mistake. :D