Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion Pack

Discussion in 'Games' started by truz, Jan 8, 2006.

1. truz macrumors 6502a

truz

I wonder why Microsoft put out Age of Mythology for mac and left out The Titans Expansion Pack. This has been out for about 2 years I would have to say. Or getting close to two years. I really hope Age of Empires III makes it to mac. Does anyone have any words on AOEIII making it to mac?

2. thumper macrumors 6502

thumper

huh, is this about aoe or aom?:eek: :confused:

3. truz thread starter macrumors 6502a

truz

it was somewhat related to both. They are both created by the same company and published by the same company (based on the same game play) so I thought I would include aoe3 in this post as well.

Does anyone know of Age of Empires III coming to mac or Age of Muthology: The Titans Expansion Pack?

4. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

No, because of Havok.

No...well, just because. I suppose the expansion would have been released if the game sold well enough. (But then again, the Age of Empires expansion was never released for the Mac and I thought that did OK. Or was it only AoE2 that did well?)

--Eric

5. hikingnclimbing macrumors member

hikingnclimbing

AOEII was a classic. Why the expansion didn't make it to Mac is beyond me. But if that never made it then I doubt that Titans will either. Make it easy on yourself and get a PC to do your gaming on. That what I've got worked out. And, imho, AOEIII is sweet enough to make it worth it. I like the graphics that they have on it and it's more realistic now. I'm sure that if my poor Dell was more up to speed then it'd be even better, but I'll take what I can get.

Bottom line: Don't hold your breath for any of the expansions or AOEIII ever making it to Mac.

6. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

It did...you can't get AoEII on the Mac withOUT the expansion actually. It's AoE (the first one) that didn't get the expansion.

--Eric