Agent 18 VideoShield, or DLO PodFolio?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by WeeShoo, Dec 1, 2005.

1. WeeShoo macrumors regular

Jul 7, 2005
    North Carolina
    Im loving both of these cases, but I really dont know which would be best for me, I like to slip my iPod into my pocket alot, and I really love the design of it, to tell the truth, the PodFolio looks like its more protective, but the VideoShield is hard, easier to clean, and doesnt pull the beauty away from iPods, any suggestions?
  2. Baked macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2005
  3. decksnap macrumors 68040

Apr 11, 2003
    Sorry to hijack- but does anyone know if the new Agent 18 video cases have that big gaping hole on the back like the older one on the site? For some reason the older one has a big hole in the middle of the back where the iPod logo is, just begging for dirt and crap to crawl in. They don't show the back of the new video one so I can't tell.

While I'm at it, any merit to the rumor that the cases cause scratches themselves?
  4. canyonblue737 macrumors 6502a

Jan 10, 2005
    Those aren't holes! (I thought so too) The plastic just turns crystal clear there to show the iPod logo and the agent18 brand. There are NO holes on the back despite how it looks.
  5. decksnap macrumors 68040

Apr 11, 2003
    Thanks! I was a bit concerned about that.
  6. Bombastica macrumors newbie

Dec 6, 2005

Could someone link me to that coupon?
  7. zelmo macrumors 603

Jul 3, 2004
    Mac since 7.5
    I have the Agent 18 for my 4G 60, and it works great. My iPod is as pristine as the day I took the protective wrap off of it (and placed it directly into the ClickShield case).