Discussion in 'Community' started by JesseJames, Dec 24, 2003.

1. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

Mar 28, 2003
    How'd I get here? How can I leave?
    I've been playing it and I've been kicking-eth much ass-eth. :D
    But those damn Flood freak me out. Great storyline.
  2. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

Oct 3, 2002
    Golden, CO
    just get a shotgun and blast'em ... its quite effective i might add
  3. alxths macrumors 6502

Apr 3, 2003
    Was anyone else disappointed with the single player campaign as i was? Go down a hallway.. kill some aliens, go down another halway, into a slightly different room and kill some more aliens.. Repeat about 50 times, then you get two new weapons and the bad guys change.. then back to the old routine--down a hallway, kill some aliens..

I'm sure the multiplayer's great with all the vehicles, but man... i expected more from the "game of the year."
  4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    exactly! Its not a very impressive game at all in those terms. Especially knowing what Bungie had planned to do with it before MS bought them up.

D :(
  5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Dec 21, 2002
    Yahooville S.C.
    all i can say is yep, but i stil have RTCW and UT2003. In fact i appreciate Jedi Knight II even more.
  6. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

Dec 3, 2002
    The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    well i just won a free copy from MacGamer.com and although i've played a little of the single player on PC i can not wait to play online, that seems like it'll be cool.
  7. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Apr 18, 2003
    I just hope Macsoft releases the update soon since a lot of the servers are not accessible by the Macintosh version since the PC version received an update.
  8. JesseJames thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mar 28, 2003
    How'd I get here? How can I leave?
    Oh yeah. The wandering around and thinking, 'Hey, this looks familiar' was too frequent. The level design sucked in that respect. My favorite game of all time is still 'Rune'. That game kicked butt. IMO.
  9. bennetsaysargh macrumors 68020

Jan 20, 2003
    New York
    the flood creeped me out too, but i hate using a shotgun. i like the thing you start out with.

i haven't played multiplayer yet, but i hope nit's good. i love playing against my friend on his x-box, and i hope it's just as fun.